What is it?
Hapara Highlights is a monitoring and control program for teachers managing students with multiple devices in class. It uses student school accounts to give information and access to teachers in real time.
How can I use it?
The software is useful for a number of classroom management and instructional purposes.
- Teachers can remotely monitor student activity on their Chromebooks in real time.
- Teachers can remotely close inappropriate tabs that students have opened.
- Teachers can prevent students from opening new tabs once a desired tab has been opened.
- Teachers can open a tab or series of tabs on every student device simultaneously.
- Teachers can message an individual student or more directly to their device, without interrupting anyone else.
Who’s using it?
Sylvania Schools has offered Hapara Highlights to all teachers of grades six through twelve.
Are you or someone you know using this? Notify us, and we’ll post your or their name here as a building expert! Email to email@example.com.
Check out this video tutorial created for Sylvania teachers.